Telephone - 01516306622
Copyright 2014 Hidden Wirral
Hidden Wirral Event Booking & Attendance
Terms, Conditions & Guidance
Thank you for your interest in attending a Hidden Wirral tour or event. Our events are friendly, fun and exciting, often opening up whole new outlooks on dozens of Wirral communities, landmarks and buildings. Our events are generally family friendly with all age groups not only welcome but indeed we encourage every generation to take part in events helping to preserve and appreciate our local history.
However, a few notes worth taking in before booking follow to ensure your event is the most enjoyable experience possible. Most are simply common sense so nothing to worry about.
1.Efforts to ensure our events are as safe as possible. However, please bear in mind when booking that many events are outdoor and are therefore open to the elements. Appropriate footwear and clothing are essential
2.If you event is to take place of an evening please ensure you have a working torch with you. Remember to check the batteries before you leave your home. Please keep torch beams pointed away from the eyes of fellow guests and guides
3.Some events last between one and two hours and so you may wish to bring snacks and drinks. However, please ensure ALL packaging, including food waste, is disposed of appropriately. Hidden Wirral respects the local environment and is committed to protecting and appreciating our land. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in you being asked to leave the event without a refund, if attending a paid event. LITTERING WILL RESULT INSTANT BAN FROM ALL FUTURE EVENTS.
4.Whilst Hidden Wirral is committed to making history available to all, many of our tours take place in natural environments we are not always able to cater for those with severe mobility difficulties. Please consider this before booking. If you are unsure please contact us via our website or via firstname.lastname@example.org
5.Whilst attending a Hidden Wirral event, please abide by the instructions given by stewards and guides. These instructions are for the safety and enjoyment of all.
6.No Dogs except Guide Dogs are welcome on indoor and open air events.
7.We reserve the right to refuse access to any event persons behaving recklessly, inappropriately, whilst intoxicated or if they have been previously removed from an event. If you have prepaid you will not be given a refund if removed for such behaviour
8.Children below 16 years of age MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times
9.If you have prepaid but find you are no longer able to attend refunds are only available with reasonable notice. This must be NO LESS than 7 working days before the beginning of the event. Cancellations later than this will be non refundable. History Tours may be offered a transfer to an event of equal value. Refunds will not be made until the Day of Event or Tour. 20% of the Fee will be retained by the company to cover bank charges.
10.You may request a transfer to a different event of equal value if cancelling with more than Seven days notice in lieu of a refund if you so choose
11. Deposits are non refundable
12. Please No Pregnant Ladies on Paranormal Events
13. Strictly No Alcohol or Illegal Drugs on our Paranormal & Special Events. Anybody found to be drunk or under the influence of narcotics, will be refused Entry or Removed from the venue and a refund will not be given.
14. Foul and Abusive Language to any member of the Team, Staff or other customers is not acceptable on Tour or Social Media Platforms. Evidence will be given to the Police and our Legal Team.
15. Incase of Bad Weather, all tickets on Historical Tours will be moved to the next available date. The Tour Guide/Historian has the right to make a decision on Safety if bad weather is expected/forecast.
16. Tour times will begin at the time mentioned, please ensure you arrive early to leave on time.
17. A maximum of two free children (Under 16) per paying Adult
And that’s it. We hope you enjoy your event!
Terms and conditions are checked and revised regularly. If the T&C’s are updated notifications will be placed on Facebook. View here at facebook.com/wirraltours